Furnace Repair in Jersey Village, Cypress, Katy, TX and Surrounding Areas
It is impossible to think about spending a day in the winter without a heating system. The furnace provides relief and comfort from the cold winds and freezing temperatures. According to furnace repair experts, it is better to call a technician to inspect the furnace system if you notice an irregularity in its functioning. Contact us for furnace repair in Jersey Village, TX Cypress, Katy and Surrounding Areas.
The technician will check the furnace system and resolve the issue before it worsens. In this way, you do not have to spend the winter months without a heating system, and you will save yourself from expensive heating repair in Jersey Village, TX.
1. Signs that indicate the furnace needs a technician
Here is a list of symptoms that will help you to notice whether there is an issue in your furnace system. If you feel that your furnace system shows the following signs, then you contact the furnace technician:
- Strange smells came from the furnace during operation. If you smell gas or rotten egg odor, immediately report the issue to the technician
- The furnace system has a hard time starting the operation
- Uneven heating can be a sign that your furnace needs attention
- A sudden spike in the electricity bills is not a good sign
- The formation of water puddles around the system means there is water leakage
- Loud and weird noises like rattling, banging, humming, and squealing
2. Expert solutions to fix some repair issues
Here is some experts solution to fix some common repair issues quickly at home:
- Your Furnace Is Not Working: If the furnace does not start working after you have switched on the power switch, check whether the furnace is making noise. If the furnace is making noise, maybe there is an issue with the thermostat. Check the thermostat settings for improper settings. Open the thermostat and check the electrical wires connections.
- The Furnace Gives Out Cold Air Instead Of Warm Air: If the furnace is blowing cold air instead of warm air, replace the air filter if it is dusty and dirty. A dirty air filter blocks the airway, and the system has to work harder to keep the environment comfortable. It will increase the electricity bills and may even cause a furnace fuse to trip down.
- The Furnace Is Not Working After Switching On The Power Plug: Check the circuit breaker switch if your furnace does not start at all. Maybe there was a trip that caused the furnace system to shut down. Locate the circuit breaker switch and switch it up. If it automatically switches down, call the furnace repair in Jersey Village, TX.
3. Some issues need expert attention
Here are some problems that need expert attention:
- Yellow or orange burner flames
- Limit switch malfunctioning
- The heating cycle runs continuously or stops abruptly
- If the furnace is flashing red light, call the technician immediately
Quality Air experts are here to help you out
Call Quality Air Houston experts skilled professionals if you face any problems while operating your furnace heating system. With several years of experience repairing malfunctioning furnace systems, we understand the root of the problem. Call our expert technician at (713)690-9021 for furnace repair in Jersey Village, TX.
Quality Air Houston is the leading HVAC company your neighbor’s trust for high-quality furnace solutions. We will take the time to inspect your problem, offer our honest recommendations, and provide you with upfront pricing to help you make the right choice for your home.
A broken furnace during colder temperatures (particularly during the days when we get freezing weather) won’t just be uncomfortable–it can also affect the health of more sensitive individuals, especially the elderly, small children, and even your pets.
For quick turnarounds and emergency heating response, call on our experts at Quality Air Houston to have your furnace issues quickly resolved.
We understand how stressful it can be to have your furnace break down during a cold front. While our winters are typically mild, many homeowners use their furnaces to help with the days when freezing temperatures do arrive. When you work with us you can expect a fully personalized experience from start to finish. Your heating problem will become our priority, and we will make every effort to provide the safe and quality solutions you deserve.
Contact Us Today!
At Quality Air Houston, we explain and help evaluate all your options so we can figure out the best solutions for your home and budget. Our knowledgeable technicians are licensed, insured, background-checked and employees of the company. We make sure we can take care of your comfort needs to the best of our ability.
Work With Our West Houston Furnace Installers
For the Best Results
Replacing your furnace is a major investment and the decision shouldn’t be made lightly. Protect your investment and enjoy long-term heating efficiency by working with experienced HVAC professionals with a proven track record of successful furnace installations in the West Houston, TX area.
Our experts at Quality Air Houston will take the time to assess your heating needs and understand your concerns. Leave every part of the installation or replacement process to us–from sizing your new equipment to ensuring a safe and hassle-free process throughout the job.
If you are prepared to move forward with furnace installation, reach out to us to schedule an in-home estimate and learn more about your options. Along with furnace repair, we also provide heat pump service in Jersey Village, TX.
Quality Furnace Repair in the
West Houston, TX Area
Recurring problems are also a sign that it’s time for a professional assessment of your system. Our experts will determine the cause of your heating problem and help you determine the best solution, whether that involves repair, tune-up, or heater replacement in Jersey Village, TX.
Schedule Professional Furnace Installation and Repair in
West Houston, TX Today
Quality Air Houston is the name your neighbors in West Houston have trusted since 1980. And while we continue to keep up with the newest technology and developments in heating and air conditioning, our core values remain the same: to help our neighbors achieve the comfort they deserve through quality workmanship and trusted solutions.