Mini-Split Replacement In Jersey Village, Cypress, Katy, TX and Surrounding Areas
A mini-split AC is in demand as it fits your comfort requirements and environmental welfare. The replacement process of ductless air conditioning takes a minimum of 3 hours, and the maximum duration depends on several conditions. However, the entire process rarely takes more than a day. Contact us today for mini-split replacement in Jersey Village, Cypress, Katy, TX, and surrounding areas.
You will have to invest $3000 to $5000 on a mini-split replacement in Houston. Although the mini-split AC is more expensive than the central air conditioning unit, it is an economically beneficial comfort solution considering its long-term benefits. Multiple factors determine whether you need a new mini-split AC or not. These factors are:
- Too many defects: Over time it is common for an AC to lose its efficiency, but an annual maintenance service fixes this problem. The problem is beyond AC repair if your AC often provides low cooling and malfunctioning, even after annual maintenance. An AC replacement is the best solution here. Don’t spend too much on repair after repair. Better replace the defective AC.
- Oversized or under-sized AC: One has to be careful about the size while choosing the AC unit, as the wrong size brings a lot of annoying problems. If your AC compressor is constantly running, the energy bills are sky high, or your AC unit short cycles too much, the incorrect AC size is probably the reason.
You will have to switch to an AC unit that suits your home to avoid these AC problems. It is best to take an HVAC expert’s advice while looking for a new AC to get the appropriate size.
- Freon gas requirement: As freon gas is no longer available in the US, air conditioning replacement is the only way to solve the problem of an AC that requires R-22 for cooling. Switch to an AC that runs alternatively to Freon to fix the problem of the unavailability of a coolant.
- Odors and noises: Whether it is foul odors or strange noises, these problems are disturbing. These two problems can affect your physical and mental health. In this situation, you will have to contact the technician for an AC inspection, and the professional will let you know whether you need a replacement or not
- The warranty is about to end: An air conditioner usually comes with a 10 to 15 years warranty. Most AC units work well for ten years but start performing poorly later. If the AC efficiency has decreased too much and your AC is older than a decade, replace it before the warranty expires to get the best offer on AC replacement.
Things You Should Look For In A Mini-Split Replacement Technician
- An experience of 5 years or more
- Positive testimonial
- The license of the contractor
- Reasonable service charges
- Praise-worthy reputation
If you need a mini-split replacement and don’t wish to wait for long, avail the same-day service provided by Quality Air Houston.
We have been serving clients looking for HVAC services since 1980. We serve Jersey Village, Cypress, Katy, West Houston, TX, and nearby areas. Looking for an exceptional and reliable HVAC technician? Call us now.