Multi Zone (Ductless)
Homeowners fight over temperatures in their homes and have rooms that go unused for long periods. Now they can save energy and control temperatures independently in up to eight separate zones, with a single outdoor unit. With available wall-mounted, concealed slim-duct, ceiling cassette, and floor-mounted indoor options, Daikin Multi-Zone Systems offer multiple indoor unit styles to meet all home comfort needs. Reach out to our ductless air conditioning in Jersey Village, TX, to meet your expectations well.
Heat or cool multiple spaces independently with 1 outdoor unit
- Great installation flexibility and a wide choice of styles.
- Wide range of outdoor units to which up to 8 indoor units can be connected.
- All indoor units can be individually controlled.
- The discrete, robust outdoor unit can easily be mounted onto a roof or terrace, or simply to the outside wall.
- It is possible to combine different types of indoor units.
Daikin indoor units offer maximum personalization with room-to-room air control and various unit options. Whether it’s a floor mount, ceiling unit or anything in between, these indoor units easily connect to a single outdoor unit.
All Daikin multi-split systems have a single, small outdoor HVAC unit. Multiple-port outdoor units connect to various indoor units, creating the opportunity for truly personalized air.