Daikin AURORA – Wall Mount
ENERGY STAR® and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. ENERGY STAR products are third-party certified by an EPA-recognized Certification Body. Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.
Single Zone Heat Pump
Total indoor climate control means having the ability to select a desirable temperature for each space in a house and to have that temperature maintained no matter what the temperature outside — from -13 °F (-25 °C) to 114.8 °F (46 °C), ensuring all year round comfort. For all regions, the outdoor units of this single zone AURORA heat pump system have been redesigned to withstand extreme weather conditions with excellent energy efficiency ratings.
Interested in this product?
From anywhere in the world. Or your living room.
With the new Daikin Comfort Control App, you are always in control. You can use your tablet or smart-phone to access your Daikin system via the internet.
DAIKIN INVERTER TECHNOLOGY
Comfort Without Compromise
Inverter technology helps prevent the common, and uncomfortable, temperature swings normally experienced with non-inverter HVAC systems.
The first smart thermostat to offer full two-way communications with Daikin HVAC systems.
|Coverage||Compressor Type||Price Tier||ENERGY STAR® Partner|
- Energy Efficient – Up to 20.3 SEER / 12.5 HSPF / 13 EER for ultra-efficient cooling and heating operation and reduced operating costs compared to conventional lower-efficiency systems.
- Advanced Filtration – Long life – washable filters.
- Enhanced Capacity – Up to 100% Heating Capacity at 5°F (-15°C) and confirmed continuous operation as low as -13°F (-25°C) ambient temperature. Up to 100% Cooling Capacity at 104°F (40°C).
- Program Dry allows humidity levels to be reduced.
- Titanium Apatite Photocatalytic Air Purifying Filter – This filter combines the air-purifying filter and titanium apatite photocatalytic deodorizing filter in a single highly effective unit.
- Hot Start. When the heating operation starts or when the unit changes from cooling to heating there is no cold draft.
- Comfort Mode adjust the direction and airflow rate so that the air from the unit does not blow directly on the occupants of the room in cooling. When heating – the flap turns vertically downwards to drive warm air to the bottom of the room.
- Pushing the POWERFUL button on the remote control gives you a boost in cooling or heating power for a 20-minute period – even if the unit is already operating at high capacity.
- Anti-Corrosion Treatment on Heat Exchanger
- Cold Climate Ready (continuous operation down to -13°F (-25°C))
- Outdoor Unit Quiet Operation – When combined with FTX18/24 indoor units.
|Parts Replacement Limited Warranty*||SEER||HSPF||Compressor Type||Filter – Options||Capacity (Tons)||Inverter Technology||R-410A Refrigerant Compatible|
|12 year||Up to 20.3||Up to 12.5||Swing||Titanium Apatite Photocatalytic Air Purifying Filter||3/4 to 2 Tons|
Daikin AURORA – Single Zone Heat Pump System – Wall Mounted Units – Consumer Brochure (CB-AURSZWSTH)
Operation Manual – Aurora Wall Mount – Single Zone – FTX-NMVJU/FTXN-NMVJU (01-EN-3P379751-4C)
Operation Manual – Aurora Wall Mount – Single Zone – FTX18-24UVJU (OM-FTX18-24UVJU)
Daikin AURORA – Single Zone Heating and Cooling Systems – Wall Mounted Units – Cold Climate Optimized – Consumer Brochure (CB-AURSZW)