The Daikin brand All-aluminum CAPE Cased Upflow/Downflow Indoor Coils are made for the Daikin Fit system. This unit features aluminum tubing and corrugated aluminum fin coils and rust resistant, high-temperature, thermoplastic drain pans. The CAPE cabinet is painted nickel gray.
Compatible with the Daikin Premium Air Cleaner.
Go beyond just merely heating and cooling the air in your home, to providing cleaner indoor air to your family. Intuitively designed with outer dimensions that match original equipment furnace and air handler cabinets for quick installation.
Interested in this product?
- Electronic Expansion Valve (EEV) models feature:
- – ComfortNet™ communication system compatible
- – Cooling and heat pump applications
- – Fault recall of six most recent faults
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Galvanized and leather grain-embossed finish
- Rust-resistant and high-temperature and thermoplastic drain pans feature a low water-retention design
- Upflow/downflow configuration
- 21 inch depth for easier attic access
- Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
- Split-seam front for easy access (CAPE only)
- DecaBDE-free UV-resistant drain pan
- UV-resistant drain pan
- Compatible with the Daikin Fit system only
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
|Rust Resistant, High Temperature Thermoplastic Drain Pans|
|Installation Options||Upflow, Downflow|
|R-410A Refrigerant Compatible|