DAIKIN FIT Heat Pump
Whole House Heat Pump – Inverter
The Daikin Fit system is a side discharge, a smart HVAC system that won’t compromise on comfort and connects to ducted solutions traditional to the unitary market. In a market saturated with expensive high-tiered inverters, the system provides a premium mid-efficiency inverter at an affordable rate. The low profile of the outdoor unit offers solutions when a traditional cube style cannot.
Interested in this product?
DAIKIN INVERTER TECHNOLOGY
Comfort Without Compromise
Inverter technology helps prevent the common, and uncomfortable, temperature swings normally experienced with non-inverter HVAC systems.
The first smart thermostat to offer full two-way communications with Daikin HVAC systems.
FLEXIBLE. INNOVATIVE. TECHNOLOGY
|Compressor Type||Price Tier|
- Daikin variable-speed swing compressors
- High-density foam compressor sound blanket
- Compatible with Daikin One+ smart thermostat and other Daikin communicating equipment
- Daikin control algorithmic logic
- Intelligent Defrost Mode
- In communicating mode – only two low voltage wires to outdoor unit required
- Diagnostic indicator lights – seven-segment LED display – and fault code storage
- Daikin Inside intelligence for diagnostics
- Field-selectable boost mode increases compressor speed during unusually high loads
- Quiet DC outdoor fan motor
- Field-installed bi-flow filter drier
- Coil and ambient temperature sensors
- Suction pressure transducer
- Sweat connection service valves with easy access to gauge ports
- Advanced water-shedding drain pan
- Hot start technology
- AHRI Certified – ETL Listed
|SEER||HSPF||Compressor Type||Inverter Technology||Motor Type|
|Up to 18||Up to 10||Variable-Speed Swing||Multi-Speed|
*Complete warranty details available from your local Daikin manufacturer’s representative or distributor or online at www.daikincomfort.com.
Full Warranty Certificate