ENERGY STAR® and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. ENERGY STAR products are third-party certified by an EPA-recognized Certification Body. Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Proper sizing and installation of equipment are critical to achieving optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov
Whole House Air Conditioner
When properly matched and installed, your DX16SA Air Conditioner offers up to 16 SEER high-efficiency performance. The higher the SEER, the greater the efficiency — and the lower the operating cost compared to lower SEER units. In many applications, the efficiency of your DX16SA can be enhanced by using it in conjunction with a Daikin brand gas furnace. This unit features a powder-paint finish over heavy-gauge galvanized steel that provides premium durability and excellent UV protection.
Interested in this product?
|Compressor Type||Price Tier||ENERGY STAR® Partner|
- High-efficiency scroll compressor
- Single-speed condenser fan motor
- 5 mm refrigeration-grade premium copper tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil
- Factory-installed in-line filter drier
- Acoustically engineered sound control blanket for quiet operation
- Copeland® CoreSense advanced diagnostics monitors the system for trouble spots
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel cabinet with sound-control top
- Baked enamel finish protects the system from the elements
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
|SEER||Compressor Type||5mm Condenser Coil||Capacity (Tons)||Scroll Compressor|
|Up to 16||High-Efficiency Scroll||1-1/2 to 5 Tons|
*To receive the 6-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty and 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Additional requirements for annual maintenance are required for the Unit Replacement Limited Warranty. For a full description of the warranty coverage, please download the product warranty below.
Full Warranty Certificate