Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR® in 2021 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.
Whole House Air Conditioner
When properly matched and installed, your communicating DX18TC Air Conditioner offers up to 19 SEER high-efficiency performance. The higher the SEER, the greater the efficiency — and the lower the operating cost compared to lower SEER units. In many applications, the efficiency of your DX18TC can be enhanced by using it in conjunction with a Daikin brand gas furnace that includes a variable-speed blower motor. This unit features a powder-paint finish over heavy-gauge galvanized steel that provides premium durability and excellent UV protection.
Interested in this product?
The first smart thermostat to offer full two-way communications with Daikin HVAC systems.
|Compressor Type||Price Tier||ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2021|
|Two-Stage High-Efficiency Scroll||$$|
- Compatible with the Daikin One+ smart thermostat and other Daikin communicating equipment
- High-efficiency two-stage scroll compressor
- High-efficiency ECM condenser fan motor
- Copper tube / aluminum fin condenser coil
- Factory-installed in-line filter drier
- Acoustically engineered sound control blanket for quiet operation
- Copeland® CoreSense advanced diagnostics monitors the system for trouble spots
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel cabinet with sound-control top
- Baked enamel finish protects the system from the elements
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
|SEER||Compressor Type||5mm Condenser Coil||Capacity (Tons)|
|Up to 19||Two-Stage High-Efficiency Scroll||2 to 5 Tons|
*To receive the 12-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty and 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Additional requirements for annual maintenance are required for the Unit Replacement Limited Warranty.
Full Warranty Certificate