ENERGY STAR® and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. ENERGY STAR products are third-party certified by an EPA-recognized Certification Body. Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.
Whole House Heat Pump
When properly matched and installed, your DZ16SA Heat Pump offers up to 16 SEER high-efficiency performance. The higher the SEER, the greater the efficiency — and the lower the operating cost compared to lower SEER units. In many applications, the efficiency of your DZ16SA can be enhanced by using it in conjunction with a Daikin brand gas furnace or air handler that includes a variable-speed blower motor. This unit features a powder-paint finish over heavy-gauge galvanized steel that provides premium durability and excellent UV protection.
Interested in this product?
|Compressor Type||Price Tier||ENERGY STAR® Partner|
- Copeland® CoreSense advanced diagnostics monitors the system for trouble spots
- Refrigeration-grade premium copper tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil
- Acoustically engineered sound control blanket for quiet operation
- Specialized time-delay defrost technology
- Factory-installed in-line filter drier
- Factory-installed heater band and accumulator
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel cabinet with sound-control top
- Baked enamel finish protects the system from the elements
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
|SEER||HSPF||Compressor Type||5mm Condenser Coil||Factory-Installed Muffler||Crankcase Heater||Capacity (Tons)||SmartShift Defrost Technology|
|Up to 16||Up to 9.5||High-Efficiency Scroll||1-1/2 to 5 Tons|
*To receive the 6-year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty and 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Additional requirements for annual maintenance are required for the Unit Replacement Limited Warranty.
Full Warranty Certificate