Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR® in 2021 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.
Whole House Heat Pump
When properly matched and installed, your communicating DZ18TC Heat Pump offers up to 19 SEER high-efficiency performance. The higher the SEER, the greater the efficiency — and the lower the operating cost compared to lower SEER units. In many applications, the efficiency of your DZ18TC can be enhanced by using it in conjunction with a Daikin brand gas furnace or air handler that includes a variable-speed blower motor. This unit features a powder-paint finish over heavy-gauge galvanized steel that provides premium durability and excellent UV protection.
Interested in this product?
|Compressor Type||Price Tier||ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2021|
|Two-Stage High-Efficiency Scroll||$$|
- Compatible with the Daikin One+ smart thermostat and other Daikin communicating equipment
- High-efficiency two-speed scroll compressor
- Copeland® CoreSense advanced diagnostics monitors the system for trouble spots
- Refrigeration-grade premium copper tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil
- Acoustically engineered high-density sound control blanket for quiet operation
- Specialized time-delay defrost technology
- Factory-installed in-line filter drier
- Factory-installed heater band and accumulator
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel cabinet with sound-control top
- Baked enamel finish protects the system from the elements
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
|SEER||HSPF||Compressor Type||5mm Condenser Coil||Factory-Installed Muffler||Crankcase Heater||Capacity (Tons)||SmartShift Defrost Technology|
|Up to 19||Up to 10||Two-Stage High-Efficiency Scroll||2 to 5 Tons|
*To receive the 12-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty and 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Additional requirements for annual maintenance are required for the Unit Replacement Limited Warranty.
Full Warranty Certificate