Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR® in 2021 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.
Whole House Heat Pump – Inverter
When properly matched and installed, your communicating DZ20VC Variable- Speed Heat Pump offers up to 21 SEER high-efficiency performance. The higher the SEER, the greater the efficiency — and the lower the operating cost compared to lower SEER units. In many applications, the efficiency of your DZ20VC can be enhanced by using it in conjunction with a Daikin brand gas furnace or air handler that includes a variable-speed blower motor. This unit features a powder-paint finish over heavy-gauge galvanized steel that provides premium durability and excellent UV protection.
Interested in this product?
DAIKIN INVERTER TECHNOLOGY
Comfort Without Compromise
Inverter technology helps prevent the common, and uncomfortable, temperature swings normally experienced with non-inverter HVAC systems.
The first smart thermostat to offer full two-way communications with Daikin HVAC systems.
|ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2021
- Compatible with the Daikin One+ smart thermostat and other Daikin communicating equipment
- Daikin Inside variable-speed compressor
- High-efficiency ECM condenser fan motor
- Refrigeration-grade premium 7mm copper tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil
- Daikin Inside Intelligence constantly monitor the system for trouble spots
- Acoustically engineered high-density sound control blanket for quiet operation
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel cabinet with sound-control top
- Baked enamel finish protects the system from the elements
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
|SmartShift Defrost Technology
|Up to 21
|Up to 10
|2 to 5 Tons
*This unit is backed by a 12-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty and 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty. For a full description of the warranty, please download the product warranty document. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
Full Warranty Certificate