FDMQ – Ducted Concealed Heat Pump
ENERGY STAR® and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. ENERGY STAR products are third-party certified by an EPA-recognized Certification Body. Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.
Single Zone Heat Pump
The FDMQ ducted concealed indoor unit expands on the current offering of single zone ducted systems by providing external static pressure capabilities of up to .6. With up to 20.2 SEER level, FDMQ ducted concealed indoor unit is ENERGY STAR® Certiﬁed.
Interested in this product?
DAIKIN INVERTER TECHNOLOGY
Comfort Without Compromise
Inverter technology helps prevent the common, and uncomfortable, temperature swings normally experienced with non-inverter HVAC systems.
DKN CLOUD WiFi ADAPTOR
Compatible with DKN Cloud WiFi Adaptor
The DKN Cloud Wi-Fi Adaptor enables the remote control of your Daikin indoor units through an iOS/Android App.
|Compressor Type||Price Tier||ENERGY STAR® Partner|
- Energy efficient – Up to 20.2 SEER
- Up to 10.6 HSPF
- Up to 12.7 EER
- Available in .75 to 2 Tons
- Capable of providing external static Pressures up to .6 in. Wg on all models
- Integral lift mechanism with 29-9/16” of lift
- Drain pan inspection port makes it easy to observe drain pan conditions
- No optional adaptor needed for DIII – connection
- Link your unit into the wider Building management system
- Low-ambient cooling capabilities down to -4° F (-20° C) with facility setting and air adjustment grille
- Compatible with the Daikin Zoning Kit (DZKS)
|Parts Replacement Limited Warranty*||SEER||EER||HSPF||Compressor Type||Inverter Technology|
|12 Years||Up to 20.2||12.7||Up to 10.6||Swing|
*To receive the 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. If product installed in a commercial application, limited warranty period is 5 years.