FDMQ – Ducted Concealed Indoor Unit
The FDMQ ducted concealed indoor unit provides external static pressure capabilities of up to .6, allowing for longer duct runs and easy implementation of high MERV filters. This ducted unit on a multi-zone system delivers heating and cooling comfort for the entire home, without distracting from décor. With up to 20.2 SEER level, FDMQ ducted concealed indoor unit is ENERGY STAR® Certified.
DAIKIN INVERTER TECHNOLOGY
Comfort Without Compromise
Inverter technology helps prevent the common, and uncomfortable, temperature swings normally experienced with non-inverter HVAC systems.
DKN CLOUD WiFi ADAPTOR
Compatible with DKN Cloud WiFi Adaptor
The DKN Cloud Wi-Fi Adaptor enables the remote control of your Daikin indoor units through an iOS/Android App.
Interested in this product?
- Energy efficient – Up to 20.2 SEER
- Up to 10.6 HSPF
- Up to 12.7 EER
- Available in .75 to 2 Tons
- Capable of providing external static pressures
- Up to .6 in. Wg on all models
- Integral lift mechanism with 29-9/16” of lift
- Drain pan inspection port makes it easy to observe drain pan conditions
- No optional adapter needed for DIII-connection
- Link your unit into the wider building management system
- Compatible with the Daikin Zoning Kit (DZKS)
|Parts Replacement Limited Warranty*||12 Year|
|SEER||Up to 20.2|
*To receive the 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. If product installed in a commercial application, limited warranty period is 5 years.