SkyAir FTQ Ducted
The Daikin FTQ Ducted line is an alternative to traditional cube-style solutions adopting a slim, space-saving and quiet outdoor unit and specifically designed and matched indoor air handling unit. The FTQ Ducted can be used in place of your existing system, utilizing existing ductwork, or in new construction where individual zone or room control is not desired. You get the comfort and energy savings advantages of Daikin’s industry-leading inverter technology, using a modern heat pump system to heat and cool.
Interested in this product?
DAIKIN INVERTER TECHNOLOGY
Comfort Without Compromise
Inverter technology helps prevent the common, and uncomfortable, temperature swings normally experienced with non-inverter HVAC systems.
|Compressor Type||Price Tier|
- Available in ranges from 18000 to 48000 Btu/h
- Upflow/ horizontal or downflow (with field installed optional downflow accessory) configurations
- Wide lineup of electric heat (field installed) options from 3kW to 19W
- Designed with less than 2% air leakage when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- 100% rated heating capacity at -4°F WB (-20°C WB) for systems up to 3 tons (heat pump only)
|SEER||EER||HSPF||Compressor Type||Inverter Technology|
|Up to 16||Up to 12.5||Up to 10.4||Inverter|